Ceramic Tile and Stone Adhesives for Walls and Floors
FLEXCO supply a range of adhesives for use on ceramic tile, walls and stone floors
- Flexi Wall 'n Floor™ Masonry Adhesive is ideal for adhering brick slip facings, stone, cobbles or pavers to masonry walls and floors
- Highly recommended for swimming pools.
- this One Pot Adhesive is useable straight from the bucket for indoor situations on to walls eg. gypsum reinforced plaster board.
- A range of standard rubber based and polymer modified adhesives
- bonding most types of ceramic tiles and stone onto rigid substrates.
- bonding all types of ceramic. stone and mosaic tiles onto a variety of substrates like concrete, render, rendered brickwork, block work, Gyprock, plasterboard and flbre cement surfaces
- adhesives designed to withstand movement in the substrate
- a range of 2-Part Adhesives for specific uses
- Butylbond Tiling Adhesive is a highly flexible, reactive, rubber based two part adhesive for bonding most types of ceramic tile, and stone, onto substrates that are subject to flexing or movement, and or require rapid set times.
- It is also an excellent adhesive for timber plank or cork onto concrete or timber substrates.
- F55 is a unique, reactive two component, elastomeric adhesive suitable for both internal and external applications that requires rapid set, a high degree of fl exibility and waterproof finish
Techbond 14 - GREEN SOLUTIONS TILE AND STONE ADHESIVE
- Techbond 14 is a premium grade, rubber modified, flexible off white cement base tile adhesive.
- It is designed for bonding all types of ceramic, stone and mosaic tiles with the exception of light coloured and green marble onto a variety of substrates like concrete, render, rendered brickwork, block work, Gyprock, plasterboard, fibre cement and appropriately prepared flooring boards.
- Download: VOC Content Test Certificate
Draft international ceramic tile adhesive standard