Brick and Stone Mortars and Admixtures
Flexco supplies mortars and mortar additives
- Megamortar mortar is washed and kiln dried sand with cement. This mortar saves on labour, handling and wastage
- A mortar admixture for colour enhancement, efflorescence reduction, accelerated curing and enhanced waterproofing
- Plastinex is a modified latex polymer designed for general purpose use as an additive in conjunction with cement based adhesives any cement based mortar to enhance bond strengths, water resistance and chemical resistance.
- Plastinex main uses are:
Primer prior to tiling or plastering, slurry bonding coat, plastisiser for mortars, reducing efflorescence, adhesion enhancer in conjunction with cement based tile adhesives for: Vitrified tiles, Glass mosaics, Pavers and Cobbles, Swimming pools, Industrial and commercial floors and dense smooth substrates.
- Flexible mortar additive - an acrylic polymer designed for use in cement based mortars to provide flexibility, enhanced strength, adhesion and resistance to chemicals, vibrations, and thermal movement.
- Quick Set is a Calcium Chloride based liquid additive designed to make any cement based product set and develop initial strength quickly.
It is specially recommended for the use with RLA/Atlas cement based adhesives.
Quick Set is recommended for use where a fast setting result is required.
Website Design & Development by Ralenti Quickfind Building Product Information