Brick and Stone Mortars and Admixtures
Flexco supplies mortars and mortar additives
- Megamortar mortar is washed and kiln dried sand with cement. This mortar saves on labour, handling and wastage
- A mortar admixture for colour enhancement, efflorescence reduction, accelerated curing and enhanced waterproofing
- Plastinex is a modified latex polymer designed for general purpose use as an additive in conjunction with cement based adhesives any cement based mortar to enhance bond strengths, water resistance and chemical resistance.
- Plastinex main uses are:
Primer prior to tiling or plastering, slurry bonding coat, plastisiser for mortars, reducing efflorescence, adhesion enhancer in conjunction with cement based tile adhesives for: Vitrified tiles, Glass mosaics, Pavers and Cobbles, Swimming pools, Industrial and commercial floors and dense smooth substrates.
- Flexible mortar additive - an acrylic polymer designed for use in cement based mortars to provide flexibility, enhanced strength, adhesion and resistance to chemicals, vibrations, and thermal movement.
- Download: MSDS
- Quick Set is a Calcium Chloride based liquid additive designed to make any cement based product set and develop initial strength quickly.
It is specially recommended for the use with RLA/Atlas cement based adhesives.
Quick Set is recommended for use where a fast setting result is required.
- Grout Add is a non yellowing acrylic grout additive for the RLA CTA grouting system and is suitable for internal and external applications in domestic and commercial projects for floor and wall tile
Once cured the modified grout will provide a durable water resistant grout suitable for most
applications, except those subject to strong chemicals.
Website Design & Development by Ralenti Quickfind Building Product Information