Roof Coatings and Roof Paint for
Flexco supply a range of roof coatings and roof restoring paints
A High Build Acrylic roof coating formulated to provide a flexible, durable coating to protect concrete roof tiles, decra chip tiles, metal tiles, galvanised and zincalume roofing, and asbestos roofs.
- 100% Acrylic Primer Roofing Paint - a Sealer for concrete roof tiles
- A High Build Base Acrylic roof coating formulated to provide a flexible, durable coating to protect weathered concrete roof tiles, aggregate roofing profiles and concrete roofing tiles generally.
- Roofcoat Clear Glaze is a clear thermoplastic acrylic solution that protects and highlights the colour and texture
of the underlying concrete tile surface. It has been developed exclusively as a concrete tile coating.
- Roofcoat Galvanised Primer is a water reducible primer that matches its solvent reducible analogues even in marine exposures.
- A High Build Base Acrylic roof coating formulated to provide a flexible, durable coating to protect aggregate roofing profiles coated with decra chip. Used to bind chip to tile profile.
- A ready to use liquid silane siloxane impregnation.
Uses are as a water repellant impregnation on concrete, mortar, brick, stone, asbestos and masonry.
- A siliconised sealer used to improve resistance of water ingress on cement based substrates, mortar and stone surfaces such as Hinuera. Waterbased and breathable the treated substrates appearance remains unchanged. Improves resistance to dirt reducing fungal growth.
- An aqueous solution of a mixture of alkyl benzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride. Excellent for use as a cleaner for roofs, walls and paths.
- The Roof Reviver Professional Roof Restoration System offers long term durability to protect any roof and restore its appearance, and professional approved applicators whom have been stringently trained in their application.
Actual colour on tiles
Website Design & Development by Ralenti Quickfind Building Product Information